Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 TTM Hockey Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I would post the results of my through the mail results for 2015. Been doing this for three years now with some pretty decent results. First up for the new year.

Martin Biron
 photo Biron_1_02_2015_zps0a254b23.jpg
Just got back Dick Duff, 2006 HHOF

photo Dick_Duff_1_21_2015_zpsxhb6ebk0.jpg
What did you get the Biron's signed on?
Very cool TTM returns! Congrats!
(01-27-2015, 09:07 AM)franktoronto Wrote: [ -> ]What did you get the Biron's signed on?
It looks like they are on decoy cards.

Randi
Biron's kinda cool in it's style but holy moley I would never know who it was by reading it lol. Got to love old vintage auto's, most are so neat and tidy.
March results, Bill Gadsby NHL HOF

photo Gadsby_3-29-2015_zpsmjgilsfc.jpg
Some nice results. Congrats!
(01-27-2015, 09:07 AM)franktoronto Wrote: [ -> ]What did you get the Biron's signed on?
Frank, Sorry I never responded to this, I typically send index cards, the plain white ones work best because some people sign the ruled side of the card if you send the lined index cards. When I get them back I trim the index cards to the size of a normal card so that they fit in a standard top loader. I have already filled a two row shoe box full of cards
Not bad, do you use star tiger or what for your addresses? Current guys are easy, but the vintage guys you have to look lol
(04-09-2015, 09:19 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad, do you use star tiger or what for your addresses? Current guys are easy, but the vintage guys you have to look lol
I use sportscollectors.net
today's TTM results - Scotty Bowman (NHL HOF)

photo Scotty_Bowman_4-20-2015_zps705mj6as.jpg
Pages: 1 2