Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2008 PP Case break - Some PC love...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Popped a case of Walmart retail 2008 Press Pass last night. Picked it up at a great price and since I PC K-Love figured I could add a nice stack of his cards to my PC at least.

VERY disappointing break all the way to the last gravity feed box. Only hits I came up with (with 3 packs still unopened) were...

AUTOS
Maarty Leunen (who?)
Shan Foster
James Mays /199
Bryce Taylor /99

GAME USED
Robin Lopez /99
Brook Lopez /99

SP
Jerryd Bayless /250
Roy Hibbert /250
Mario Chalmers /250
Shan Foster /250
Marreese Speights /250
Devon Hardin /250
Courtney Lee CL /250
DJ Augustin AA /250
Derrick Rose/Chris Douglas-Roberts Teammates /250
Russell Westbrook II /199

The Rose and Westbrook SPs were both in the last box so after the first 5 boxes you can imagine how disappointed I was. Those 2 cards at least perked me up a little though. Then I was down to my last 3 packs of my last box. Since I was opening 3 packs at a time I dont know which pack it came from but THIS was the third to last card I found out of over 1000 cards...

[Image: KevinLoveGoldAutoPPSignings.jpg]

Like I said... lil bit of PC LOVE ! ;-)

Very nice hit. That feeling when you get to the last few packs in a box/case and haven't hit anything great is so gut-wrenching as you really are hoping to land something to make it worthwhile. Glad to see you landed not just a great card, but one for your PC. Congrats.
Cool. What did that run u $-wise?
Sweet Love