Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Cardinals Fans will like this (1/1 HOF RELIC) Still in awe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This mail week continues to get better and better and the best is still yet to come. Id like to give another special thanks to James ( ounagi) for coming through on the Carew and the beautiful Reggie Jackson. The Carew was one of the number one HOF Relics I was chasing next to Hank Aaron and Ozzie Smith (Cardinals). The Reggie Jackson is an upgrade to the Jackson I currently have in my PC. Also out of the kindness of James heart the first picture is extras he tossed in to get me rolling on FUTURE HOF RELICS. James I cant thank you enough bro.

Thank You

The last picture is the only one in the post that did not come from James. Thanks again buddy looking forward to many more deals.

[Image: imagejpg1_zps7999bf4f.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsdd8da2c4.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg2_zps3b52f3ef.jpg]

And to top it all off... I was able to acquire this piece that I was chasing so long for the HOF RELIC PC. It doesn't get much better than this. I was looking for a HOF Relic of Ozzie Smith in a Cardinals Uniform. Well I think I smacked it out of the park...

2011 Topps Tribute OZZIE SMITH Duel Relic RED 1/1

There is only one wizard who played in the Majors so its only fitting I acquire a card numbered to his jersey and its Red like the Cardinals colors.

[Image: imagejpg3_zps2621bb7f.jpg]
Homerun my friend. Beautiful card.
Amazing cards!!!

Not to take anything away from them, however I find it strange that the reggie is in an A's uniform yet earned the name "Mr. October" playing for the Yankees. Its an amazing card, I would just have liked to see it in a Yankees uniform.

..then again I am a Yankees fan so I like to see anyone (other than ARod) in a Yankees uniform, haha.
sweet ozzie smith 1/1 bud.thanks for the kind words.as u know i dont like relics unless with an auto,so i will help u out as much as possible.i do have 1 more but it is NEVER getting traded or sold,its my prize collection card.here is a sneek peak it would look awesome with your hof collection

[Image: mantle1_zps03942d1b.jpg]

please guys do not send any offers on this card as its staying with me forever ty
Beautiful card Richard. I guess yours is ok too James.
(01-06-2015, 12:35 PM)Point401 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing cards!!!

Not to take anything away from them, however I find it strange that the reggie is in an A's uniform yet earned the name "Mr. October" playing for the Yankees. Its an amazing card, I would just have liked to see it in a Yankees uniform.

..then again I am a Yankees fan so I like to see anyone (other than ARod) in a Yankees uniform, haha.
Lol... That's funny bro

I understand what you mean by the mister October card. Regardless of the jersey he is wearing in the pic the bat pieces could be from a bat he used playing for the Yankees. Never know... I love the card
(01-06-2015, 12:42 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful card Richard. I guess yours is ok too James.
that scan is terrible looks like i got to clean my scanner .
(01-06-2015, 12:35 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]sweet ozzie smith 1/1 bud.thanks for the kind words.as u know i dont like relics unless with an auto,so i will help u out as much as possible.i do have 1 more but it is NEVER getting traded or sold,its my prize collection card.here is a sneek peak it would look awesome with your hof collection

[Image: mantle1_zps03942d1b.jpg]

please guys do not send any offers on this card as its staying with me forever ty
James, the words are nothing compared to your jester. Just know it's greatly appreciated. I still can't thank you enough for the trade for the Aaron relic.

Btw the mantle cut is just amazing! Wow! One day... One day I'll own something like this. Matt did hook me up in the mantle category during this chase. Do I still want more mantles lol who doesn't. Beautiful card bro

(01-06-2015, 12:42 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful card Richard. I guess yours is ok too James.

Lmao! His card kicks the crap out of mine, but my picture is better! Lmao
i pulled that from a pack less than 2 years ago now,i guess u can see why i LOVE the triple threads now.
I'm joking. It's no secret I love triple threads and those high end cuts come out beautifully. I've been trying to track down the Clemente.
Pages: 1 2