Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MASSIVE Trade Thread (Over 150 Scans)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Really nice stuff, as usual. Open offer sent your way. Thanks!
Every time I start to feel good about my collection someone has to go and post something like this. lol.
But for real, some great stuff here. If this is the FT stuff, I can't imagine what the keepers are like. Wowza!
Hey man, there are cards and collections I'm jealous of, just as there are folks who feel the same way about your collection - that's the beauty of collecting, we can all appreciate what others have.

And if you're interested in seeing the keepers, check out my two threads on the main Baseball board.

Thanks for the kind words! Cheers.

(01-03-2015, 03:46 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I start to feel good about my collection someone has to go and post something like this. lol.
But for real, some great stuff here. If this is the FT stuff, I can't imagine what the keepers are like. Wowza!
(01-03-2015, 04:41 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, there are cards and collections I'm jealous of, just as there are folks who feel the same way about your collection - that's the beauty of collecting, we can all appreciate what others have.

And if you're interested in seeing the keepers, check out my two threads on the main Baseball board.

Thanks for the kind words! Cheers.
Simon your collection is amazing bro... One day mine will be on this level everyday I'm getting one step closer.

Dude, your HOF relic collection is pretty fantastic too, definitely some pieces I'd love to have in my own PC there.

(01-03-2015, 04:50 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Simon your collection is amazing bro... One day mine will be on this level everyday I'm getting one step closer.
(01-03-2015, 05:03 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, your HOF relic collection is pretty fantastic too, definitely some pieces I'd love to have in my own PC there.

Thanks bro... Just wait for the next few I have coming in.
I think I've replied to everyone now...keep those offers coming!
A little bump, lots of trades pending but lots of stuff left to be had!
That's a lot of great looking cards. I love the Rizzuto and the Yogi, I would love a shot at them but I probably don't have anything that you'd want feel free to check though.
Pages: 1 2