Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Shoutout to Gtbrian23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking for this card all over and he shot me a pm saying he had one and he was open to trading it. He took several lower priced cards for it which isn't the normal as most of us know. He didn't even hesitate to trade down and now I have one of my favorite cards of all time back so just wanted to say thank you sir!

[Image: dfvvdf_zps806ad47f.jpg]
No problem man! Glad to help out!
Amazing card bro. You are a lucky dog!! And Brian is an awesome member
Good stuff. Nice work both of ya!
pretty awesome trader and card. guy was just in my town at the oyster creek restaurant (NJ), diners drive in's and dives, its good man show to watch!!!
Great trader and great guy!
Nice addition! I deal at a number of places, but the most generous guys seem to be here. Always exciting to add a coveted card to your PC!
Thanks guys, I had this card once before so it was really nice to get it back for my pc! I've traded away or sold 4 cards I've regretted and this was one of them. He's an awesome person and trader for sure!
Congrats Ryan! GT is another example of the awesomeness of the members here. Way to go!!!!
Thanks Joe!