Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Crown Retail Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mom gave me a Wal-Mart gift card in a Christmas card so I decided to take a crack at a $40 box of Crown Royale today.

Base (not pictured):
#9 Dez Bryant
#17 Arian Foster
#29 Alfred Morris
#32 Aaron Rodgers
#41 Matthew Stafford
#48 Joique Bell
#70 Mike Wallace
#100 Sam Bradford
#128 Darqueze Dennard RC
#160 Jace Amara RC
#193 Orleans Darkwa RC

Pictured Cards:
Greg Olsen 33/99
Troy Niklas 160/199
Cody Latimer Panini's Choice
Luck/Nicks/Richardson King's Court
Manning/Luck Knights and Squires
Montana/Kaepernick Nights and Squires
Darrelle Revis Master Craftsmen
Jeremy Hill Silhouettes Jersey 83/199
Antonio Andrews Auto 4/10 (Low #'rd but who is this guy???)
[Image: IMG_20141226_0001_zps1396a137.jpg]
Very nice pulls man. I was thinking about picking up one of those myself. Someone mentioned that crown retail had priced much lower in the past, but I took a look at the opg and couldn't find a separate listing for retail base. Just some retail exclusive inserts. Any idea if the hobby and retail base cards are the same this year?
Very nice blaster, Mike! Congrats!

Randi
(12-27-2014, 10:34 AM)johnnypen Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice pulls man. I was thinking about picking up one of those myself. Someone mentioned that crown retail had priced much lower in the past, but I took a look at the opg and couldn't find a separate listing for retail base. Just some retail exclusive inserts. Any idea if the hobby and retail base cards are the same this year?
I'm honestly not sure. I don't collect football much and other than a few Chrome blasters this year I haven't bought any football in awhile. I do remember a couple years ago they made a retail Crown Royale where the base cards weren't die-cut. That product was absolutely horrible. This stuff is actually pretty good quality. It's a risk for $40 and it's only like 4 packs, but it was a pretty fun break.
Please check me for the Antonio Andrews.
(12-26-2014, 11:55 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]My mom gave me a Wal-Mart gift card in a Christmas card so I decided to take a crack at a $40 box of Crown Royale today.

Base (not pictured):
#9 Dez Bryant
#17 Arian Foster
#29 Alfred Morris
#32 Aaron Rodgers
#41 Matthew Stafford
#48 Joique Bell
#70 Mike Wallace
#100 Sam Bradford
#128 Darqueze Dennard RC
#160 Jace Amara RC
#193 Orleans Darkwa RC

Pictured Cards:
Greg Olsen 33/99
Troy Niklas 160/199
Cody Latimer Panini's Choice
Luck/Nicks/Richardson King's Court
Manning/Luck Knights and Squires
Montana/Kaepernick Nights and Squires
Darrelle Revis Master Craftsmen
Jeremy Hill Silhouettes Jersey 83/199
Antonio Andrews Auto 4/10 (Low #'rd but who is this guy???)
[Image: IMG_20141226_0001_zps1396a137.jpg]
How do you get all those cards. Cause I bought a box and it only 5 packs..
(12-28-2014, 06:18 AM)jkings Wrote: [ -> ]How do you get all those cards. Cause I bought a box and it only 5 packs..
Hobby boxes have one auto or jersey card in each pack while retail only have one au or jersey card in two of the packs.
If you want to sell cards you will have to have them marked as such in your Org. with a price situated.