Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Xmas Eve Box Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Our card shop had two boxes of Bowman Sterling 2007-08 .. and last week bought one of them. It had a Durant rookie and several other nice cards- I loved it so much I asked the shop to put aside the other. Bought it yesterday to open for xmas... and could not wait. Just cracked it, and in addition to another Durant Rookie, a few Black refractors including one to /10 ... I pulled this absolutely wonderful 1 or 1. Now I'm a Lakers fan so it's a little bittersweet... but it's a 1 of 1 so Merry Christmas to me!
WOW that is a beaut. Quite possibly the best hit remaining in that product. Well done!
(12-24-2014, 09:32 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]WOW that is a beaut. Quite possibly the best hit remaining in that product. Well done!
We always hope to pull the best one remaining on the old boxes... That's what keeps us pulling.
TOTALLY worth it!
Sweet pull congrats!! you can trade it for a nice Lakers auto!!!
Congrats, that's a super pull. Did you get any Joakim Noah or Al Horford hits in either box?
(12-25-2014, 07:05 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats, that's a super pull. Did you get any Joakim Noah or Al Horford hits in either box?
Yes there were a few Noah's in there - let me take a look and I'll come back with what they were
if you are looking to drop the 1 of 1,be my secret santaSmile
Also in the box was the old style redemption -w her you had to write on the back of the card and mail it in - for Jameson Curry. who?! Good thing it wasn't a redemption for Durant, which I'd be unable to redeem now!
(12-25-2014, 07:05 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats, that's a super pull. Did you get any Joakim Noah or Al Horford hits in either box?
Here is the breakdown for those two guys:

Noah
BL13 RC Box Loader Black Refractor /25
JN1 RC Gold Refractor /99
JN1 RC regular
JN2 RC Refractor Jersey /99

Horford only this:
AH1 RC regular, two of them
(12-25-2014, 09:45 AM)mgoehring Wrote: [ -> ]Also in the box was the old style redemption -w her you had to write on the back of the card and mail it in - for Jameson Curry. who?! Good thing it wasn't a redemption for Durant, which I'd be unable to redeem now!

Here is the breakdown for those two guys:

Noah
BL13 RC Box Loader Black Refractor /25
JN1 RC Gold Refractor /99
JN1 RC regular
JN2 RC Refractor Jersey /99

Horford only this:
AH1 RC regular, two of them
I can use all 3 of the numbered cards of Noah, especially the Box Loader card. Please check my ORG and send a trade offer. If you don't see anything you want then let me know what you're looking for as I have tons of stuff not in my ORG. Thanks
Pages: 1 2