Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hi new to collecting basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I only go for products where I can pull a Jordan auto.
Brilliance and Contenders should be fun, hopefully you hit some big patches or nice autos! Good luck
(12-24-2014, 08:11 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: [ -> ]I only go for products where I can pull a Jordan auto.
I am guessing that stuff will be more pricey or am i wrong. New to basketball collecting. Thanks
It's not necessarily more expensive, but only Upper Deck can produce MJ cards. Some of their products can be had under $100 a box though.

Additionally, they don't have a license for NBA cards, so they're all in college uniforms.
(12-24-2014, 12:09 PM)bears4life Wrote: [ -> ]I am guessing that stuff will be more pricey or am i wrong. New to basketball collecting. Thanks
It's pricey but I wouldn't say more pricey, and unless you buy the older stuff, most of it is pretty bad. Even if you hit a Jordan auto it's no where near as nice as the older stuff. Plus you wouldn't have chances for autos of the more modern stars such as Durant, Griffin, Davis, Kyrie, Kobe, and many more.
Pages: 1 2