Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Baby sitting all day today looking to trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just one of those Saturdays. I'm at home all day and will be making a run to the post office Monday morning hopefully knock out a trade or two this weekend. New cards have been added to the org. Let's trade
I take it you're watching Greg's kids then haha. Hope you're able to knock out some trades inbetween tea time!!
(12-13-2014, 11:12 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Just one of those Saturdays. I'm at home all day and will be making a run to the post office Monday morning hopefully knock out a trade or two this weekend. New cards have been added to the org. Let's trade
See if we can get anything done on my offer? I been adding stuff pretty regular so I may not need everything I selected.
(12-13-2014, 11:20 AM)Odyssey Wrote: [ -> ]I take it you're watching Greg's kids then haha. Hope you're able to knock out some trades inbetween tea time!!
Lmao... Yeah bro I have Greg's kids man I feel like I have a small preschool at my house.
(12-13-2014, 11:36 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao... Yeah bro I have Greg's kids man I feel like I have a small preschool at my house.
I will trade you my 9 year old niece and my 7 year old nephew for anything that talks less.
It sounds like an air ratchet going off in my ear all day long.
(12-13-2014, 11:42 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]I will trade you my 9 year old niece and my 7 year old nephew for anything that talks less.
It sounds like an air ratchet going off in my ear all day long.
Matt I don't think you want to trade I have a 10 year old, a 5 year old, (2) 4 year olds and a 6 month old baby. Lol all but the baby are girls but if you want to trade let me talk to Greg lmao
I think I just want a Labrador. While yours sounds pretty difficult, my nephew seems to keep a running tally of his questions in a day record, and then tries to beat that number every single day. My niece never stops singing, which wouldn't be so bad if she knew the words to any song. Its more like a mumble-sing of all of the worst modern music at a very high volume level.
(12-13-2014, 11:55 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]I think I just want a Labrador. While yours sounds pretty difficult, my nephew seems to keep a running tally of his questions in a day record, and then tries to beat that number every single day. My niece never stops singing, which wouldn't be so bad if she knew the words to any song. Its more like a mumble-sing of all of the worst modern music at a very high volume level.

Lmao dude that's so funny I about choked on my food reading the singing part of your message.
Have something for me?

[Image: IMG_20141213_0001_zpsbcafe0d0.jpg]
Wow dude that card is amazing
Pages: 1 2