Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Might be back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone,

Well this year has been a rough one for me financial really. That is the reason why I have not been on in awhile. In the summer my AC went out that was a good some of money gone and living in Louisiana, AC is a must. And then the inside unit leaked and ruined the carpet in one of my rooms. Of course it was the room I kept my hockey cards in, but thankfully none of them got damaged. So I decided to get hardwood flooring in 2 rooms and that has been an absolute nightmare. Went with Lumber Liquidators (complete liars). Anyways I am now in a lawsuit with them.

But the good news is I have purchased some boxes or cards and have open some which later in the week or weekend I will be posting them.

Another reason I have not been trading is that one of the post offices closed down in my city and everyone seems to go to the one I got to know so it is a nightmare.

So I might be back,
Paul
Yikes! Sorry to hear about the bout of hard times, Paul. I am glad to see you hitting the Boards again, and I hope that you can make a full return soon! Best wishes!

Randi
Watch out for Lumber Liquidators, they buy flooring from China (filled with who knows what kinda chemicals and ***** thats bad for ya) which gets the wood from Russia aka the Russian mob. There was a really informative news report on TV a few months back about how the whole supply chain works. Very bad news those guys from start to finish. Look into it, you'll be pretty surprised. Oh and welcome back!! LOL
Sorry to hear about the hard times. If you can afford the monthly fee, I would suggest looking into stamps.com. Never have to go to the post office again!