Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: SICK 2014 Update Rack Pack Hit!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was up in Springfield today because my wife wanted to go to a few more weekend sales. I stopped in at Wal-Mart to see if they had any discount boxes. I picked up a 2013 Prizm Blaster for $11.99 and a 2013 Topps Update Blaster for $11.99 as well. Both boxes were decent. Got a Puig RC out of Prizm as well as a M. Cabrera SP Blue Prizm. In the 2013 Update I managed to hit a Puig W-M Blue Border RC. I also grabbed a rack pack of 2014 Topps Update which yielded my biggest retail hit in quite a while. The corner has a slight little ding on the upper left, but it isn't too horrible. It's kinda hard to make out but the card is numbered 13/25:

[Image: IMG_20141129_0001_zps5b2ea698.jpg]
That is sick!!! Congrats!

Would love a shot if you're trading!
Very sweet patch card! Congrats!
Love the three colors on the patch. Great hit.
that is a sweet patch -even sweeter coming out of retail!
(11-29-2014, 11:32 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]That is sick!!! Congrats!

Would love a shot if you're trading!
I'm probably going to hang on to it for now since I haven't really pulled anything like this in a long time. Not a super huge bv, but much better than I've done for quite awhile.
nice! glad u stolled thru springfield, did you notice how there is like GOBS of FB and basketball and barely any baseball at ANY of our 5 wal marts?
Nice! I hit a CarGo framed auto out of a Ginter blaster a couple of years ago, it's one of my favorites.
Can't beat a patch out of retail. Congrats!
(12-01-2014, 11:51 AM)mikmouse24 Wrote: [ -> ]nice! glad u stolled thru springfield, did you notice how there is like GOBS of FB and basketball and barely any baseball at ANY of our 5 wal marts?
You might be thinking a different Springfield. I'm in Illinois. There are only 3 Wal-Mart stores in Springfield, IL.
Pages: 1 2