Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Happy Turkey Day BRF!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope y'all get your fill today! Be Well & Enjoy!

Jason
I've already had my fill at lunchtime. Probably get some more later tonight, though. Big Grin
Happy Thanksgiving, guys!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and your families!

Jerry
Hey all, Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone is safe when you go out and hit the stores...LOL

It's a bit hard for me to get my head around that our society has become so extremely consumer oriented, and the only store I might go to Friday is the grocery store, as I refuse to battle lines to get more stuff, but such is the way...
(11-27-2014, 10:33 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone is safe when you go out and hit the stores...LOL

It's a bit hard for me to get my head around that our society has become so extremely consumer oriented, and the only store I might go to Friday is the grocery store, as I refuse to battle lines to get more stuff, but such is the way...
I COMPLETELY agree!!! I don't think I have EVER went shopping on 'Black Friday'. I have had to work at some point on that day for the last 9 years anyway. This year is only different b/c I will get home much earlier than I did in the past 8 years. The only store I will visit Friday is the grocery store to pick up some beer on my way home from work! Big Grin
Hope everyone had a good one even though I am a little late