Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone trading anymore???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided to re-up for the month and hoping to get a few trades done! Wants are marked as well as traders. Feel free to send an offer.

I am trading. Big Grin

Randi
Still trading.
ME TOO ...
My subscription expires today, in the past 2 months I have had two completed trades. I cannot at this time justify another subscription. I wish I could, trading is one of the things I enjoyed about the hobby.
If my financial situation turns around and I have some disposable cash again then I will again pursue the hobby, in the meantime I will continue to check the forums.
I'm in lets do some trades..
Thanks for all the replies, everyone! I have sent out a trade request to everyone, who is still trading, except for Shierydana (I sent you a request a few weeks ago but i had nothing you needed and my traders havent changed much unfortunately).

Jon
I'm trying to trade also but with the nice matchmaker we have it is hard lol...my time is limited also ...
Ithor i have sent an open offer!

Have updated my traders a bit, removed some stuff thats gone and added new cards i have gotten in.
Bump this up!
Pages: 1 2