Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Selling my entire collection! HIGH END!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have reached the point in my life where I need to focus on a couple other things, preferably college as I am in my second year now and it's time to start thinking about the future. I am looking to pay off all of my college bills so I am putting my entire collection up for sale and it will be sold piece by piece.
I am not getting out of the hobby by any means, I will be active here and most likely do a lot of buying and selling.

My collection is going to be for sale at around ebay prices, not a fire sale, but I will be right near ebay prices.
Have too many cards to post them all, so just message or comment and I'll get you prices or feel free to make an offer!
Act quick because I have a lot of cards that will go fast!

$50
[Image: imagejpg4_zpsb481ae51.jpg]

$50
[Image: FDC5205D-38CB-41E4-8F93-ED0CAAEFC823_zpsfe4z8uix.jpg]

$375
[Image: ReeseMcGuireBGS95PURPLERefAuto3-10_zpsc470a10e.jpg]

$55
[Image: imagejpg4_zps5080eb93.jpg]

$60
[Image: imagejpg2_zpsf379cd68.jpg]

$110
[Image: imagejpg3_zps943345e5.jpg]

$80
[Image: imagejpg10_zps41ac474d.jpg]
so it says you must send first and with a sale thread that is tricky. Would you send the cards then get paid or how are you working this?
I mean, if the buyer wants me to send first and has reputable feedback I have no problem shipping first.
But I mean, paypal isn't like a trade, you are protected. I am shipping everything same day I get paid so you will have immediate tracking!
I wasnt trying to call you out or anything. the ships first is just the first thing i saw when i opened thread. That said I really like that Hank!!!! and you have alot of other amazing cards in your bucket!!
(11-14-2014, 08:48 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]I wasnt trying to call you out or anything. the ships first is just the first thing i saw when i opened thread. That said I really like that Hank!!!! and you have alot of other amazing cards in your bucket!!
Not a problem bud, if anybody needs any proof, I have 200+ feedback on other sites. You should buy the hank Wink
i take it that our trade is still good, right?
(11-14-2014, 08:52 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]i take it that our trade is still good, right?
Of course man!
I shipped out this morning
Price on the Arnold Palmer and Snoop A&G autos?
For what its worth, I made a trade with this guy and everything went great. Seems like a solid dude.
I also made a big trade with him and was happy with the cards I received.
Pages: 1 2