Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 Press Pass Out Updated With Photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hit my Target today and to my surprise they had blasters of 15 pp!
I will post some pics later when I rip the packs. The blasters include one race used or auto for $19.99 and you get 4 packs. Hope I pull a Newman!

[Image: IMG_20141114_014128_593_zpsljra2myc.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20141114_014035_880_zps2amxgscd.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20141114_014051_695_zpscrmvucyg.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20141114_013959_187_zpsenuz3din.jpg]
First is Dale SR insert
2nd Danica Base
3rd Dillon Red Retail
Last is Harvick Burning Rubber Race Used ( not numbered but its ok I guess)

Cards are not available at moment but figured I'd share them.
Good luck Kevin! I can't wait to see what you pull.
How many cards per pack in the retail product?
(11-13-2014, 09:26 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Hit my Target today and to my surprise they had blasters of 15 pp!
I will post some pics later when I rip the packs. The blasters include one race used or auto for $19.99 and you get 4 packs. Hope I pull a Newman!
Good luck, my friend! Hope you get that Newman!
I might stop by Target tomorrow, if the pack thieves haven't already stolen the cards.

Jerry
(11-13-2014, 10:13 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck Kevin! I can't wait to see what you pull.
How many cards per pack in the retail product?
8 cards Adam. Packs are $2.99 each or 4 pack blaster with one auto or ru per blaster.

(11-14-2014, 05:32 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, my friend! Hope you get that Newman!
Thanks!
I pulled a Newman base but that's good for me , I never pull any Newman cards. lol

Standard solid Press Pass...nice design, Dale Sr. insert looks cool. Good pull on the Harvick.
Very nice retail break, friend! I'll definitely keep an eye out for any of those Newman base parallels.

That's the first Burning Rubber card I've seen out of the set. LOVE IT! Love that Black & White design with the gold lettering...just wish I had a McMurray Burning Rubber I could chase, lol.

Oh yeah, I meant to mention also that I am interested in that Dillon Red parallel if it's available. I've picked up the /10 parallel of that same card. I may try to rainbow it.
Pretty good hit for retail, congrats!

Jerry
Not bad. You could have a Champion on that BR.
Thanks guys! Actually about to rip another in a few mins. lol
Pages: 1 2