Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What to do with my Superfractor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just recently went to my local Fred Meyers and bought a Blaster of Bowman Platinum. I was very excited when I opened one of the packs and saw gold behind one of the cards. And to my Surprise, it was a Bowman is back Superfractor of AL MVP MIKE TROUT.
My Question is, What should I do with it? Get it graded, sell on the Bay? and How should I store it?
sell it now.....he just won American League MVP
picture or we have been trolled
(11-15-2014, 04:06 PM)mikmouse24 Wrote: [ -> ]picture or we have been trolled
It's legit. I've at least seen a pic. It's in one of the box breaks threads.
Sell. Sell. Sell.
Here's the link: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-156...perfractor
Sell it for sure!
Well, if you PC Mike Trout (because you like Mike Trout), then keep it, obviously.

If you PC Mike Trout simply because of his return value, then sell it, obviously.

If you don't PC Mike Trout, then sell it, obviously.

Any suggestions on price to ask would be appreciated.
You've been trolled because I have nothing better to do, but come and ask what do with a fictional Card.
(11-15-2014, 07:05 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Any suggestions on price to ask would be appreciated.
You've been trolled because I have nothing better to do, but come and ask what do with a fictional Card.
start it at $.99....it will guarantee hit the $500 range
(11-15-2014, 07:50 PM)giants1957 Wrote: [ -> ]start it at $.99....it will guarantee hit the $500 range
is that card oversized ( 4 x 6 ) ?
Pages: 1 2