Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another Ultra, and 2 UD Series 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Broke another box of Ultra, this one a little better than the last (though not by much...) Here are the hits...

[Image: ultra2_zps8cb0dcea.jpg]

Seems like I've gotten one of these National Heroes cards in each box I've broken, I may have to do the set...

[Image: ultra1_zps178930ee.jpg]

The Okposo is the alternate version, and this was the first time I'd gotten a bonus pack, hence the 3 EX cards.

On to the UD, these were better, IMO.... Box 1 hits -

[Image: Box1-1_zps1e207341.jpg]

Nice to get a YG Exclusives....

[Image: Box1-2_zps9bca0abf.jpg]

and a Caps YG Canvas... but no Corey Perry canvas!! Still, not a bad lot of cards to round out the first box:

[Image: Box1-3_zpse35c1c26.jpg]

Then on to the second box:

[Image: Box2-1_zpscf49d051.jpg]

No Ekblad, but another YG Canvas.

[Image: Box2-2_zps23df8974.jpg]

A nice grouping of Shining Stars for one box. And a couple of jerseys:

[Image: Box2-3_zps99a2343f.jpg]

And one last card.....

(no, not a Brodeur Hockey Heroes auto)...
(and no, not a Lemieux Hockey Heroes auto)...
(not even a Hockey Heroes)....
but I'll take it, a Cam Neely buyback,#17/25.

[Image: Box2-4_zpsc2c67163.jpg]

Thanks for looking, comments welcome!!

UPDATE: and I missed one, an Erik Karlsson Exclusives. Bonus (for me, as a setbuilder, anyway), between two boxes, one entire set of #1-200. Normally, I buy two boxes and both have the exact same base cards in them...
Neely buyback is amazing! Love old school UD designs!
Congrats on the great breaks Mark. Lots of good looking cards. Love the Neely auto.
Stellar breaks, Mark! Too bad about the miss of the Corey Perry Canvas, but I know that you will continue the hunt. As for that Neely! Vary nice hit for sure!!! Congrats!

Randi
Nice stuff! I'm interested in the Bernier pad men
Well now, that's a heck of a hit! Is it for trade?
(11-15-2014, 08:48 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: [ -> ]Well now, that's a heck of a hit! Is it for trade?
I could be convinced to let it go....
Sick buyback
(11-15-2014, 09:00 AM)mswatson Wrote: [ -> ]I could be convinced to let it go....
Excellent. Feel free to peruse my traders, and Ovechkin PC and see what catches your eye. I'm preparing for a comeback now that I'm comfy after a few months at the new job. Just need to renew my price guide/organize subscription and weed out some of the stuff I've gotten rid of, and then I'll be ready to wheel and deal again.