Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 13-14 Panini Playbook Filip Forsberg Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, Recently acquired a playbook first drafts signatures of Filip Forsberg (in his Caps jersey). I searched several times and was unable to locate it in the OPG to add to my collection? The number is FD-FF. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Joe
Looks to me like Beckett has the card number wrong, look for Filip Forsberg FRFF instead of FDFF...

Never mind, FRFF is a jersey card.... beats me, I don't see any that are just auto!!!
Beckett don't have it wrong. Panini does not even have the card on it checklist on its website. If you contact the Hockey Editor he can probably tell you what he needs to have before adding it.
(11-13-2014, 10:32 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: [ -> ]Beckett don't have it wrong. Panini does not even have the card on it checklist on its website. If you contact the Hockey Editor he can probably tell you what he needs to have before adding it.
What he said. This subset is not in the database, and Dan Hitt should be able to point you in the right direction.

Randi
I hope you can get it added! I'm curious to see what the value is.
Thanks Guys for all of the feedback. I have sent Mr. Hitt an email and hopefully he will get to the bottom of it. This will be interesting to see, I have about half of a dozen cards in various sports that I cannot find.

Thanks
Joe
(11-13-2014, 10:37 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]What he said. This subset is not in the database, and Dan Hitt should be able to point you in the right direction.

Randi
Isn't this the set he is talking about?

http://www.beckett.com/hockey/2013-14/pa...ignatures/
Yep, That's the set. For some reason the Filip isn't listed.

Thanks for the reply
Joe
(11-13-2014, 11:40 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't this the set he is talking about?

http://www.beckett.com/hockey/2013-14/pa...ignatures/
You are right. I guess I did not anticipate just a card or two not being in the set.

Randi
Just received an email from Mr. Hitt. This subset was also in 13-14 Contenders as well as Playbook. Certain players were only found in the Contenders packs. He also went on to say that it will be added to the database later today. Thanks Beckett for taking the time to answer my email and helping me out, Much appreciated

Thanks
Joe
Pages: 1 2