Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - FINAL STANDINGS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(11-16-2014, 09:48 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Even though the point system you suggest wouldn't have had Newman get to the final , I agree about not resetting the points.
My boy almost did it and I'm proud of him! Great season overall!
Newman had a great season! To get to the final 4 without a single win is outstanding!!! AND he damn near won the title!
I think he helped you pass me in the final standings as well. I'll have to add the points up Monday (when I am sober Wink ), but I am pretty sure you moved ahead of me.

Oh yeah, TOM...
what happened to Tony? This isn't poking fun or joking around. Seriously, what the hell happened to him? He was running mid-pack for most of the race, and then at the end of the race I see him listed 43rd!!! I never saw him wreck or have any mechanical/tire issues but don't know how he ended up in very last place.
(11-17-2014, 12:22 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, TOM...
what happened to Tony? This isn't poking fun or joking around. Seriously, what the hell happened to him? He was running mid-pack for most of the race, and then at the end of the race I see him listed 43rd!!! I never saw him wreck or have any mechanical/tire issues but don't know how he ended up in very last place.
Brother, I don't know...ya, he was down a lap, but running 28 or so, definitely not in contention, and then done...they said he took it to the garage, and I honestly don't know if he even cane back out...they said he got hit in the grill and the engine overheated...I don't know...there's not a lot of coverage on the last place guy...

I should have gone withnHarvifk, I knew he was gong to win...but I wanted a smoke to get that win so bad...15 years...oh, well...it really doesn't affect me at all........
I was wondering about Tony also, I didn't see him wreck so I was curious about that.

Congrats to Jason and all who participated in the contest, and a big thanks to Adam for all the work on the contest it is one of the best I have been in. I don't know about everyone else but I had a lot of fun participating in it, can't wait till next year.
(11-17-2014, 08:18 AM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering about Tony also, I didn't see him wreck so I was curious about that.

Congrats to Jason and all who participated in the contest, and a big thanks to Adam for all the work on the contest it is one of the best I have been in. I don't know about everyone else but I had a lot of fun participating in it, can't wait till next year.
Thank you Adam & Kevin! But more so, I agree...Big Thank You to Adam for running this game. I had a lot of fun...and there for awhile, I thought Jerry and his boy Gordon were going to run away with it...but back to back wins with Harvick really helped. And thanks to all those who participated! Already looking forward to next season...maybe next year we can do the full season?
(11-17-2014, 12:22 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Adam & Kevin! But more so, I agree...Big Thank You to Adam for running this game. I had a lot of fun...and there for awhile, I thought Jerry and his boy Gordon were going to run away with it...but back to back wins with Harvick really helped. And thanks to all those who participated! Already looking forward to next season...maybe next year we can do the full season?
I'd like to do it again next season. Now that the whole system is set up, we'll be able to start with Daytona. I had fun with this. Now for what you all are waiting for...

Jeff Gordon - 10th (36)
Kevin Harvick - 1st (47)
Jimmie Johnson - 9th (35)
Joey Logano - 16th (28)
Ryan Newman - 2nd (42)
Tony Stewart - 43rd (1)

Here are the FINAL STANDINGS!!!

1. Mik - 1018
2. kev - 1007 (-11)
3. E7B - 993 (-25)
4. dun - 862 (-156)
5. lead - 849 (-169)
6. mini - 846 (-172)
7. spaz - 842 (-176)
8. a9a - 766 (-252)
9. rghy - 651 (-367)
10. ss - 632 (-386)

Everyone will get a PM from me at some point this week about the prizes. Jason, yours is coming in a few minutes.
Jason has made his pick and the list has now been sent to kevinr.
Thank you Adam for setting this up and doing this and congrats to Jason and Kevin. Can I already pick Gordon for Daytona or do I need to wait until Feb Smile

Jerry
(11-17-2014, 04:35 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Adam for setting this up and doing this and congrats to Jason and Kevin. Can I already pick Gordon for Daytona or do I need to wait until Feb Smile

Jerry
You'll definitely have to wait until February! Not like I won't remember your pick though. Big Grin

As soon as I hear from Kevin, I'll be sending you the list of remaining prizes.
(11-17-2014, 04:35 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]Can I already pick Gordon for Daytona or do I need to wait until Feb Smile

Jerry
lmao!

You're too funny, Jerry!
kevinr has made his pick and the list has now been sent to Echo7Bravo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5