Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: No 14/15 UD Breaks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have most of huge members that used to bust these on the day or days after release gone? I'm shocked to see no one opening any boxes....I always love seeing the young guns people pull.
I have a box coming soon, so I'll post my results.
I asked for either the 14-15 Artifacts or AHL box for christmas, we'll see
Busting 2 boxes of Series 1 next week
did a case...wish i had saved my money. Nothing worth showing off. Nice looking jersey cards for a change at least.
(11-11-2014, 06:53 PM)ntgsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing worth showing off.
Don't mean to single you out, but this tends to be the problem. People don't post their box breaks. They post their good box breaks.

I have just posted my break in the Box Break section.

Randi
I just ordered my box from Dave and Adams, first time ive ordered a box online. Do they still send free packs ?
(11-08-2014, 07:59 AM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Have most of huge members that used to bust these on the day or days after release gone? I'm shocked to see no one opening any boxes....I always love seeing the young guns people pull.
I think the biggest reason why you see nothing is b/c this site has lost a lot of traffic it seems to me.

Just look at how few the Cup breaks they are posted?

but my break is posted.
(11-11-2014, 08:31 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: [ -> ]I just ordered my box from Dave and Adams, first time ive ordered a box online. Do they still send free packs ?
They only send free packs if you purchase over a certian amount-- they will ask you to pick what you want. 1 box was probably not enough.
I busted 2 boxes, but have zero time to scan anymore. I will have it up eventually.
Pages: 1 2