Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I went on a crusade an Aguirre-ed a couple packs worthy of high praise?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, what a mess that title is....but I picked up a couple packs of 13-14 crusade. I really like this product even tho it seems a touch overpriced at $10 a pack. Anyway, I picked up 2 today and here are the hits and reason for the dumb title:

[Image: imagejpg1-13.jpg]

the Walton is /10, Aguirre /199 , teal Chauncey and red jones.
Thought it was odd to pull 2 autos out of one box, but I'll take it! Walton is nft...all others are available. Comments appreciated. Thanks!
nice stuff, i would like the lebron if i have anything you like.
Sweet hits! Congrats!
Hmm, maybe there was a couple packs left and your LCS decided to open a new box and put the remaining balance in there? The idea of buying packs from a fresh box is much more tempting than buying the final 2 or 3 packs left in an already opened box. Sick pulls on just 2 packs, congrats.
Thanks. Ya I went back and u are right they did combine 2 boxes. Couldn't resist and bought one more pack and got a tayshaun purple /49...so not bad
Interested in the Walton if you're parting with it.
Nice autos