Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: gold jose berrios 4 trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
title says all I have a jose berrios bowman chrome gold refractor auto #21/50 in return I'm looking for a prospect refractor auto of any of these three Miguel sano,Julio Urias , and Corey Seager
whats ur value on it?
(11-05-2014, 03:58 PM)jborruso Wrote: [ -> ]whats ur value on it?
$120 same as the urias and sano the seager books at $100
(11-05-2014, 03:35 PM)1hugestlfan Wrote: [ -> ]title says all I have a jose berrios bowman chrome gold refractor auto #21/50 in return I'm looking for a prospect refractor auto of any of these three Miguel sano,Julio Urias , and Corey Seager
BUMP
(11-05-2014, 03:35 PM)1hugestlfan Wrote: [ -> ]title says all I have a jose berrios bowman chrome gold refractor auto #21/50 in return I'm looking for a prospect refractor auto of any of these three Miguel sano,Julio Urias , and Corey Seager
anybody?
another bump
(11-11-2014, 01:40 PM)1hugestlfan Wrote: [ -> ]another bump
okay since nobody seems to have any of those 3 I had listed that I would take for it would anybody on here be interested in buying it for $99 bucks via a check or money order- i'm not a thief I would send the card
weekend is here bump!