Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Missed out on an Edge 1/1 today. Son of a....
Lol...I feel that way every day as Franklins fly off the board...I sympathize! Hopefully it'll pop up again one of these days...
(11-04-2014, 10:38 PM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Lol...I feel that way every day as Franklins fly off the board...I sympathize! Hopefully it'll pop up again one of these days...
Yeah it feels like a sucker punch anytime you miss a 1/1 knowing it likely went to a PC and will be lost forever.
I know that feeling all too well. The worst is when it is a buy it now that sells for way less than what you are willing spend and you just don't see it until after it ended.
(11-04-2014, 10:38 PM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Lol...I feel that way every day as Franklins fly off the board...I sympathize! Hopefully it'll pop up again one of these days...
Ha, I don't doubt it one bit... biggest bummer is that Edge only has 19 cards from 2013, so I was willing to spend a little more on it than I would have on other years. One can hope, for sure!
(11-05-2014, 08:13 AM)micorps Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it feels like a sucker punch anytime you miss a 1/1 knowing it likely went to a PC and will be lost forever.
Definitely! I don't think it was even listed for a couple of hours or I'd have seen it. Just happened to do a search for Sold 'Edgerrin' and found it that way :*(
(11-05-2014, 08:47 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]I know that feeling all too well. The worst is when it is a buy it now that sells for way less than what you are willing spend and you just don't see it until after it ended.
It is the worst- the BIN wasn't *way* less than I was willing to spend, but it sold on BO, so I'm sure it was in my price range. I'm pretty sure it wasn't even up for an hour or I'd have caught it.
Ive been down that road! Bummer man hopefully it comes back around one day.
IM SORRY BUD! I NEEDED IT FOR MY PC TOO. THERE ARE LOTS STILL TO GO AROUND, NO WORRIES. LOOKS LIKE YOUR COLLECTION HAS REALLY IMPROVED. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

(11-04-2014, 10:32 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: [ -> ]Missed out on an Edge 1/1 today. Son of a....
(11-05-2014, 02:28 PM)trublue87 Wrote: [ -> ]IM SORRY BUD! I NEEDED IT FOR MY PC TOO. THERE ARE LOTS STILL TO GO AROUND, NO WORRIES. LOOKS LIKE YOUR COLLECTION HAS REALLY IMPROVED. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
HA! Np- if you ever need to unload it, I'm your guy! Wink And thanks, started it in college... budget's increased a bit since then.
(11-05-2014, 10:52 AM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: [ -> ]It is the worst- the BIN wasn't *way* less than I was willing to spend, but it sold on BO, so I'm sure it was in my price range. I'm pretty sure it wasn't even up for an hour or I'd have caught it.
FYI, I just checked Watchcount and it sold for $100.
WILL KEEP IN MIND FOR SURE. BUT, I AM GOING TO HOLD ON TO MY EDGE COLLECTION. I AM A DIEHARD JUST LIKE YOU. DO YOU HAVE A PHOTOBUCKET OF EVERYTHING YET?

(11-05-2014, 05:16 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: [ -> ]HA! Np- if you ever need to unload it, I'm your guy! Wink And thanks, started it in college... budget's increased a bit since then.
Pages: 1 2