Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking For Grant Hill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for Grant Hill Cards. I have a collection of about 200 or so Grant Hill Cards so I have a lot to go. I also am looking for anything else related to grant hill. Have some nice stuff to trade and also willing to pay paypal as well. Thanks
Shoot me a pm on what you have for a trade or what your looking to spend and I can send you some pics of some autos I have.
pm sent. Thanks for reply
(10-29-2014, 10:57 PM)dowls09 Wrote: [ -> ]pm sent. Thanks for reply
I think I have around 70, mostly lower end. Just got this in the mail, though:
[Image: GrantHillFlawless2_zpsfed31237.jpg~original]
I should also say this now I'm not looking to pay full book value on older Grant Hill cards. I hope you understand that many of the cards don't hold the same value and its hard to get full book value. I mainly use BV for trades
ive got 60 different hills for trade and sale including an on card auto /99. i see you dont have anything listed for trade? check out my org and lmk if i have anything you like.
check my org for lower end Hills you might need. Collect NY Knicks and former Syracuse players.
I'll take the auto game used card for $25. I will take the rest later lets just do 1 deal 1st. Is that okay also I just spent abunch on hill jerseys, cards and other items then they went and put a huge sale on some of his shoes I were missing. Sad SO yea I can do that $25 tho
(11-03-2014, 05:19 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]ive got 60 different hills for trade and sale including an on card auto /99. i see you dont have anything listed for trade? check out my org and lmk if i have anything you like.
Do you have a picture of the card 1st I though you were someone else with the auto patch
(11-10-2014, 08:07 PM)dowls09 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take the auto game used card for $25. I will take the rest later lets just do 1 deal 1st. Is that okay also I just spent abunch on hill jerseys, cards and other items then they went and put a huge sale on some of his shoes I were missing. Sad SO yea I can do that $25 tho

Do you have a picture of the card 1st I though you were someone else with the auto patch
here you go. these are known to have smudged autos, this one is not.
[Image: IMG_zps82d0a28c.jpg]
Pages: 1 2