Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WOW... Look at this Ripken card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was checking Facebook and saw this in my feed via Topps. This is one amazing looking card and I thought I'd share it for the community to see.

[Image: Ripken_zps21fea915.jpg]
Pretty Awesome!!
(10-29-2014, 05:54 PM)Odyssey Wrote: [ -> ]So I was checking Facebook and saw this in my feed via Topps. This is one amazing looking card and I thought I'd share it for the community to see.

[Image: Ripken_zps21fea915.jpg]
Yup. That's due out in a few weeks. I have a few cases coming in. That doesn't really amount to much being that there's one card per box. Every relic is a sick patch and the signers make five star look like the minor leagues. I cant wait...

(10-29-2014, 05:58 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. That's due out in a few weeks. I have a few cases coming in. That doesn't really amount to much being that there's one card per box. Every relic is a sick patch and the signers make five star look like the minor leagues. I cant wait...
Oh yeah, every cards numbered to 10 or less also.
Wow. that is an awesome looking card for sure!

Makes me wish I collected Cal. Maybe I should start. Smile
Sick card!!!
Saw that today too! Dynasty looks super amazing! I'm so torn because of the price, though!
I saw on a reputable online retailer that this will be $349 per 1 card box or $1699 for a five box case.

If only...
Not impressed, not for $350 anyway. However, if I had infinite money, it would be a fun break.
Im extremely interested to see the whole product line. Every card should be a "hit". But with all cards being on card auto patches #'d to 10 or less, what are the MAJOR hits going to be?
I did a google images search of this set and found a Babe Ruth cut auto 1/1 and a Lou Gehrig cut auto with 2 bat pieces, 1/1 also.
Pages: 1 2