Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Box of Ultra, box of Artifacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are the hits....

First, the Ultra....

[Image: ultrahits_zps24b0c594.jpg]

Next, the Artifacts....

[Image: Artifacts_zpsfcdd3467.jpg]

Nice to pull a couple of Caps cards for a change.... Thanks for looking, comments welcome!!
Good hits on the PC cards, but I would personally call those boxes duds. If you hit anything of Halak or Brendan Gallagher, I would be interested.

Randi
Except for the Caps it was a tough break.
I have noticed that Artifacts seems to be down a little this year in the value pulled in boxes. It doesn't seem like you get as many hits and also the hits seem less than what you got in years past out of an average box.

Hope this is just me and what I have seen and not a trend.

Congrats on the PC hits.
(10-24-2014, 08:30 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Good hits on the PC cards, but I would personally call those boxes duds. If you hit anything of Halak or Brendan Gallagher, I would be interested.

Randi
Have to agree with you on this....
(10-25-2014, 06:24 AM)madmack29 Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed that Artifacts seems to be down a little this year in the value pulled in boxes. It doesn't seem like you get as many hits and also the hits seem less than what you got in years past out of an average box.
Hard for me to judge year to year, as a set builder I don't usually get too excited over Artifacts. I probably won't be breaking much more of it, if any. I will be looking for the Ultra alternate (winter classic?) and gold parallel cards though...
Yea, break coulda been a tad better. But it happens to everybody. The next box will be that much better!
Tough looking breaks Mark. Nice hit on the Tavares from Ultra tho.
Nice Gudas
I'd be interested in the bernier if it's ft