Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How to find certain Cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there away to check to see if anyone has a Card other than pulling up each individual card in the listing? for example: I am looking for Draft Day Marks for several players. I can Search the Market Place and See who is Selling,but is there a way to find out if anyone is trading without going into each individual player and individual letter? Any help would be great and ' if anyone is trading DDM or Name / Numbers Sakes, Let me know. Thanks

-Joel
If i understand what you're asking correctly,

No, You have to click on each card and than scroll to the bottom to see if its for trade and who has it.
You probably understand me correctly since that is the only way I have found to locate cards for trade. Beckett should develop a better system, but they won't. LOL. Thanks for the reply

-Joe
you mean matchmaker in which they did have something similar on the old beta site then were developing a new one but I think that is long gone not gonna happen.