Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 25 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EDIT: NEW POINTS STANDINGS ARE IN POST #19

Five races left until we have a winner. This week's race is on Sunday Oct. 19th @ Talladega - 2pm EDT. Cutoff time to make picks is 10pm EDT on Saturday the 18th. Here are the current points standings.

1. E7B - 836
2. kev - 822 (-14)
3. Mik - 814 (-22)
4. dun - 740 (-96)
5. spaz - 720 (-116)
6. lead - 708 (-128)
7. mini - 674 (-162)
8. a9a - 658 (-178)
9. ss - 585 (-251)
10. rghy - 497 (-339)

I don't know who I am going to pick yet.
(10-13-2014, 01:04 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Five races left until we have a winner. This week's race is on Sunday Oct. 19th @ Talladega - 2pm EDT. Cutoff time to make picks is 10pm EDT on Saturday the 18th. Here are the current points standings.

1. E7B - 836
2. kev - 822 (-14)
3. Mik - 814 (-22)
4. dun - 740 (-96)
5. spaz - 720 (-116)
6. lead - 708 (-128)
7. mini - 674 (-162)
8. a9a - 658 (-178)
9. ss - 585 (-251)
10. rghy - 497 (-339)

Not sure if I did yet but I will take Kyle Larson ._________________________________________________

I don't know who I am going to pick yet.
Kasey Kahne
Should I let Jason make my pick this week? Smile

Jerry
(10-14-2014, 04:15 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]Should I let Jason make my pick this week? Smile

Jerry
I think you should just make your pick and stop making us wait to see that you picked the same guy! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(10-14-2014, 04:15 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]Should I let Jason make my pick this week? Smile

Jerry
lol...If you want to stick with the same driver, I wouldn't let me pick for you, Jerry! You just might end up with Brad K this week...who very well may not finish this week.

As for my own pick...I really do want to pick Jamie this week, but I just know that if I do...it'll be straight to the back of the pack. I may pick Larson this week, though...hmmm...will let ya know in a day or two who I'll roll with.
Well, restrictor plate racing at Talladega means 2.66 miles and 33 degrees of banking of finding out who has friends and who doesn't...

So this race will probably end with Denny Hamlin pushing Brad Keselowski across for the win, right?

It seems like there are two guys that always seem to find friends...one of them needs it more than the other right now, so, much to my chagrin, I'm going to go with Dale Jr. over Jeff Gordon.

Dale Jr....wow, did I just pick him? Yup...
You know, I think I overthink things...I really want to pick a Chase driver to win, but I think I'm going to change my mind already, like ten minutes later...it's crazy to labor over picking a winner for a race like I am...

I'm going to go with the 15 Clint Bowyer...

I just hope that everyone pushing to advance is actually out there in the end...a last lap mash up going for the top spot will be crazy as all get-out...and I see the 48 and 88 being really competitive as they try to hold on...I think the 2 will be out of it, I just hope he doesn't collect a bunch of guys with him...and you know once he's done, he'll be gunning to "accidently" take out the 11 or the 20, or both...

oh, last week makes this week crazy fun!!!

OK, #15, Clint Bowyer for me...
(10-15-2014, 06:23 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]lol...If you want to stick with the same driver, I wouldn't let me pick for you, Jerry! You just might end up with Brad K this week...who very well may not finish this week.

As for my own pick...I really do want to pick Jamie this week, but I just know that if I do...it'll be straight to the back of the pack. I may pick Larson this week, though...hmmm...will let ya know in a day or two who I'll roll with.
Funny you should say that, in another contest I picked Brad K last week and JJ the week before, and I did horrible. So I will pick Jeff Gordon this week again Smile

Jerry
This will definitely be an exciting race to watch! Even if it doesn't live up to it, the hype is THROUGH THE ROOF after last week's race. BK really doesn't have a shot this week, but I have to wonder who will get caught up in the mess he has created. Dale Jr. and JJ have been a formidable pairing at Daytona and Talladega since Dale joined HMS, but if they are up front on the final lap... who wants that win more? I have to say that Jr. does. I still don't have any idea who I am going to pick this week. I did pick Jr. in another game I'm in, but mostly b/c you can only pick a driver ONCE in these final races. I'm saving my JJ pick there for the Phoenix race. It worked well last week b/c I picked Kahne, who finished 7 spots better than JJ did. I am probably just going to wait until sometime Friday to make up my mind!
I am going to go with Dale Jr. this week.
Pages: 1 2