Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Org down again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure if it's just me or what? I had a collection up in a tab, and that seems to be working. But when I try to open a new tab with Xchange or Org I get the "down for maintenance" thing.
down for maintenance here too.....i've looked around and haven't found any announcement about it so this may be unintentional ....

fwiw , if you have your org open and are working in it when it goes down for maintenance , my own experience has shown (over and over) that it may seem like you are doing things (ie , moving cards from collection to collection or updating things such as quantity , condition , notes , etc) but NONE of the changes made DURING the downtime will be saved when it comes back up so you may be better off just waiting to do anything else
Yeah, I learned that lesson last weekend, haha! Thanks for verifying!
Yes Im getting the same message as well very annoying since i was hoping to get some real organizing done this morning
Down for me too. I was hoping to wrap up some of my trades this morning, so much for that. Just saw this message "Sorry Trade is down for maintenance purpose"
So much for the scheduled maintenance times...
Not sure this one was scheduled.......Ive inquired
(10-11-2014, 08:48 AM)cmcjr99 Wrote: [ -> ]...i've looked around and haven't found any announcement about it so this may be unintentional...
Thanks! Now I'll stop looking for that announcement.
trade down, org down... I don't collect coins, but I noticed that was down too... probably doing maint for the coin guys. this is getting really old!! maybe I missed it but remember when they had it listed at the top that maint would happen on Wednesdays at such and such time??? then the last 2 Saturdays they have it all messed up! I am trying to delete cards from my org so that their "precious servers" don't get warm in the texas heat.
went to get some sleep since i couldn't do anything here....5 hours later come back and still down ? not a good way to kick off the weekend....
Pages: 1 2