Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: UPDATED With Pics Awesome Quicken Loans Newman Gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My nephew wanted me to send Newman a pic of this toy garage we built. I posted it on the Quicken Loans face book page and.......
They said he [Image: IMG_20141003_205616_867_zpsiojroqfu.jpg]needs a Quicken Loans diecast for his collection. They are sending him out a full size and 1/64 scale Newman Quicken Loans car.

He definitely needs a Newman die cast. Sweet.
Awesome
That is great Smile!

Jerry
Make sure to show them off when they arrive. Smile
Here is my #1 buddy with his new additions.
I was expecting 2 cars but they sent two different #39 cars also! Quicken Loans is a great sponsor that understands how to treat the fans.
[Image: IMG_20141010_214626_994_zpsifkegemk.jpg]
Great pic and a great gift from Quicken! I'm sure your nephew was more-than-thrilled to see those. Thanks for sharing.
Very nice...
Thanks Guys! I'm already seeing how far I can go with this , just sent a thank you with pic to Quicken. I inquired about a possible meeting with Ryan next year at NH Motor Speedway. I know it prob won't happen but it is worth a try.
(10-11-2014, 02:36 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Guys! I'm already seeing how far I can go with this , just sent a thank you with pic to Quicken. I inquired about a possible meeting with Ryan next year at NH Motor Speedway. I know it prob won't happen but it is worth a try.
It's worth a shot. Let us know if anything happens with that. You never know, they may feel bad about not being able to make it happen and send a personalized AU'd 8x10 pic or something. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2