Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I got SHOCKED today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, I didn't put my finger in an electrical outlet. Smile Someone sent me this freebie!

[Image: TB-AU2010Element.jpg]

If you know the BV, you'll see why I was shocked that someone would just send it to me for nothing.
Umm, wow...
That is very cool, Adam! I very happy for you! He always outdoes himself (He actually sent me a JMac au'd printing plate once out of the blue).

On a side note, I got an image in my head of you with the long hair sticking your finger in a socket, lol! Pretty comical!
(09-30-2014, 08:43 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]That is very cool, Adam! I very happy for you! He always outdoes himself (He actually sent me a JMac au'd printing plate once out of the blue).

On a side note, I got an image in my head of you with the long hair sticking your finger in a socket, lol! Pretty comical!
Big Grin Big Grin

I was surprised to see a package from Doc. We haven't had much contact since he left this site. I think we made a trade or two when he was here, but that was a couple of years ago.
Nice card nice bv
Nice card, congrats!

Jerry
Congrats on the card, very nice.
Sweet! Congrats
Thanks guys. I totally was not expecting to add any cards to the Bayne PC anytime soon. Especially not something this awesome!