Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: In Honor of DeMarco Murray's great start....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2011DeMarcoMurray_zps0f6b212d.jpeg]

[Image: GradedMurrayNameplate.jpg]
Very nice! That guy is going to run away with the rushing title if he can stay healthy! The big backs of last year have been nowhere to be found. Murray is looking very impressive. Cowboys finally are finding out that Romo isn't the key to winning.
(09-29-2014, 02:47 PM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! That guy is going to run away with the rushing title if he can stay healthy! The big backs of last year have been nowhere to be found. Murray is looking very impressive. Cowboys finally are finding out that Romo isn't the key to winning.
+1
He's definitely come in to his own this year- every down back with home run capability!
Sweet! Congrats!
I got oneā€¦. hope he keeps it up Smile

[Image: 18B06E96-A309-47C3-BBDF-A99FEF55CD09-108...61d89d.jpg]
Very nice Mark!!!!
Great cards. Yes murray is playing great being a cowboy fan myself I'm very afraid of how many touches he is getting. 99 touches through 4 weeks then next closes guy is at 72. Murray has never carried the ball more than 217 times. Trust me I hope he stays healthy because he is the key to the Cowboys winning this year
After today's win.... BUMP!!!!!!! Smile
He's got more yards than the leagues leading receiving. Haha.
Man, as a perennial Cowboys and Emmitt fan, my hat's off to Murray, because what he's doing is incredible. Makes me want to start a second PC.......almost. Let's just hope he stays healthy.
Pages: 1 2