Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 23 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
EDIT: NEW STANDINGS IN POST #21

This week's race is on Sunday, October 5th @ Kansas - 2pm. Cutoff time to make picks is Saturday 10/04 @ 10pm EDT. Here are the current standings:

1. E7B - 762
2T. Mik - 741 (-21)
2T. kev - 741 (-21)
4. spaz - 689 (-73)
5. dun - 671 (-91)
6. lead - 635 (-127)
7. a9a - 601 (-161)
8. mini - 597 (-165)
9. ss - 542 (-220)
10. rghy - 491 (-271)

I am still sticking with JJ. He may not win this week, BUT Charlotte is the next Saturday night! JJ WILL get 2 wins in these final 7 races. If not, I guess I will have to eat my own words that I just typed. Tongue
I'm going with Newman , he's gotta win sooner or later.
Kasey Kahne
I can't believe Harvick's bad luck at Dover. That just sucked. I believe Harvick will be strong at Kansas too, but so will Gordon. 7 races to make up 21 points...hey Jerry, maybe you should pick one of your other drivers for the next few weeks? Danica had a pretty good finish at the spring race in Kansas! Maybe you should pick her this week? Or better yet, why not Mark Martin? lol Wink

Will make my pick later this week.
(09-29-2014, 10:40 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe Harvick's bad luck at Dover. That just sucked. I believe Harvick will be strong at Kansas too, but so will Gordon. 7 races to make up 21 points...hey Jerry, maybe you should pick one of your other drivers for the next few weeks? Danica had a pretty good finish at the spring race in Kansas! Maybe you should pick her this week? Or better yet, why not Mark Martin? lol Wink

Ha, you're funny...not about Harvick, that was crazy bad luck, but about the other stuff...

So, once again there were only 12 drivers that finished on the lead lap in Dover, and only 21 total that finished ay least 399 laps (that's 9 drivers one lap down). That's ridiculous, and I want to go one record as saying that the field should be paired down from 43 to 31. Look, J.J. Yeley has been driving in the Sprint Cup for ten years now (ok, eight years full time), and he has only eight (8) Top Ten finishes, and two Top Fives...does he still desrve a spot in the line-up?
Harvick for me this time for now.
(09-29-2014, 10:40 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe Harvick's bad luck at Dover. That just sucked. I believe Harvick will be strong at Kansas too, but so will Gordon. 7 races to make up 21 points...hey Jerry, maybe you should pick one of your other drivers for the next few weeks? Danica had a pretty good finish at the spring race in Kansas! Maybe you should pick her this week? Or better yet, why not Mark Martin? lol Wink

I am leaning more towards Martin, more consistent Smile

Jerry
(09-30-2014, 03:45 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]I am leaning more towards Martin, more consistent Smile

Jerry
Touche!

Man, if Harvick's bad luck continues this week....I'm screwed, lol.

Gimme Harvick.
Jeff Gordon, thank you.

Jerry
Pages: 1 2 3