Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Want to trade!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am a set collector who spent the past 6 months on Organize to put all the cards I have and all the cards I want so I can make some trades. If anyone is interested in a trade, please feel free to take a look at what I have!
(09-27-2014, 09:22 PM)nyy2411218 Wrote: [ -> ]I am a set collector who spent the past 6 months on Organize to put all the cards I have and all the cards I want so I can make some trades. If anyone is interested in a trade, please feel free to take a look at what I have!
Hope you didn't waste your time, I see no cards available for trade.

Did you put the quantity in the trade away box?
I put my quantity in Fill Have.
Once you have your for trade straightened out check me on the 2009 Topps and 2009 Update, I have many of your wants there.
(09-27-2014, 09:35 PM)edlockhart Wrote: [ -> ]Once you have your for trade straightened out check me on the 2009 Topps and 2009 Update, I have many of your wants there.
You were able to see my cards then? If so, we can work out something. What are you looking for?
You aren't able to send or receive trades though without having any marked for trade. I can only view your org, which doesn't allow a very good search.
I think you put everything in your want column. Nothing is for trade. Doesnt sound like a big deal, but I got docked five points last week for asking if anyone was interested in one hockey card. I hadnt realized all cards must be listed in org. to trade.
(09-27-2014, 09:47 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]I think you put everything in your want column. Nothing is for trade. Doesnt sound like a big deal, but I got docked five points last week for asking if anyone was interested in one hockey card. I hadnt realized all cards must be listed in org. to trade.
Thats weird, I put everything in cards I have and cards I want. What category do I put them in because I spent all of this time organizing and nobody can see my stuff?
You have to mark the quantity you have and the quantity for trade. So for example say you have 4 2014 Topps Mike Trout and you want to trade 2, you would put Have: 4, For Trade 2. Hope this helps.
(09-27-2014, 10:03 PM)edlockhart Wrote: [ -> ]You have to mark the quantity you have and the quantity for trade. So for example say you have 4 2014 Topps Mike Trout and you want to trade 2, you would put Have: 4, For Trade 2. Hope this helps.
This is what I am doing now, so I am glad you said that to confirm that what I am doing will work. Thank you!
Pages: 1 2