Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1998 Topps Box...Randy Moss auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well...kinda. Old wax always has a way of letting me down in the end, but it was fun regardless. Inserts were so much better back then, no wonder companies are now recycling those old designs. I didn't realize how hard it was to pull rookies in 98, so I am ecstatic with the Peyton. The Aikman is a refractor and has already been traded and the Peyton is going to my PC. Any ideas of what to do with the Moss? I was thinking of just selling it.

[Image: 1998Topps_0002_zpse789bdc4.jpg]

[Image: 1998Topps_0001_zps96de178d.jpg]
Nice break, I love seeing older boxes busted. Shame it was opened 16 years too late. A Moss rookie auto would be a huge hit. Nice looking card too. Maybe on a lark you can call Topps and see if there's anything they'd be willing to do or just send it in and see what happens.

Nice old school break! Send that redemption in, worst they can do is say no
Aww man!! I say at the very least call and inquire.
Like moon said, they can only say no.

Either way, got a Manning and some sweet looking inserts!
Great break! Manning, some sweet inserts and a Moss AU! WOW! IF it were 98 you'd be on top of the world!

Doesn't hurt at all to call Topps about the redemption. Might get somebody on the line who completely understands and sends ya something!

Good luck!
You guys are getting me all pumped up to call Topps! I'll give it a shot but I doubt I'll get anything.
(09-28-2014, 03:56 PM)kfeldman Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are getting me all pumped up to call Topps! I'll give it a shot but I doubt I'll get anything.
Hahaha, good luck! Worst that can happen is nothing. Keep us updated Smile

I'm not sure how far back they'll go, but Panini and UD honor expired redemptions, sometimes.
(09-27-2014, 12:50 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice old school break! Send that redemption in, worst they can do is say no
Agreed! Sweet break though!
Send that redemption in nice hit !
So called Topps and wasn't given the time of day with the expired redemption. Do you think I would have some luck by actually mailing it in? If I do that, I'll never see that redemption again, giving me no chance to sell it. Thanks for the input guys.