Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: "We've missed you!" Discount E-mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-28-2014, 06:59 PM)Maverick06 Wrote: [ -> ]Does it seem fair to give the guys who haven't had to sit through all the shitty maintenance issues and non-communication a better deal than the ones who have? I hope any new members take the time to read through these forums and see all the issues that paying members have and over the last 8 months or so. I think if you want to keep your LOYAL MEMBERS around you should be cutting them the same yearly deal!
I agree that loyalty should have been rewarded. Guess I have to hold out for 11 more months to get that deal.
(09-28-2014, 06:10 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Dan has let me know that the email was sent to members that have been inactive for a year or longer.

Randi
I got the email so that's not accurate at all.
(09-28-2014, 07:48 PM)chemainus Wrote: [ -> ]I got the email so that's not accurate at all.
Then that is a weird one, Mark. All I can do is relay what I know.

Please trust me when I say that I am on board and wish that the loyalty of the great members was the thing being rewarded. I do hope that something comes to light to make this site the great place that it previously was once again. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi
Wow did not realize the price went up from $9.00 to $16.13. I did not think it was worth it at $9.00, I sure won't bother with the new price. Good Luck to all of you on here.
(09-28-2014, 07:59 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow did not realize the price went up from $9.00 to $16.13. I did not think it was worth it at $9.00, I sure won't bother with the new price. Good Luck to all of you on here.
That's something to do with web mobile. Not sure what that is exactly but I clicked around and found the regular price.
When I go to the price guide it is $16.19. Not worth it to me.
(09-28-2014, 08:17 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]When I go to the price guide it is $16.19. Not worth it to me.
Whatever you are clicking on is defaulting to the web mobile subscription. Hockey opg is still $9 monthly.
I use the auto monthly renewal and continue to pay $9.00 , but often ask myself why? Guess it's to keep up with the card values that non active members are supposedly looking for ...... and to insure that imaginary trades are fair to both parties . I also received the "we missed you" email and have never purchased the yearly subscription. Marketing Department woes?
I'm also only paying $9.00 with the auto monthly renewal.
BECKETT GET NO MORE MONEY FROM ME SITE IS HORRIABLE
Pages: 1 2 3