Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Setting Up A Custom Registry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am enjoying the Graded Card Registry. So far so good. I have each of my graded cards added to a set & player registry. Would love it if the registry could show total unique cards... since most of mine appear in two different registries.

Also, is there a guide to setting up a Custom Registry? I have tried a few different ways, but most of my cards end up as invalid when I try to add them. Essentially, I am trying to create just one Custom Registry that all my graded cards fall into. Any step-by-step instructions out there?

Thanks!
(09-26-2014, 04:53 PM)madhatter74 Wrote: [ -> ]I am enjoying the Graded Card Registry. So far so good. I have each of my graded cards added to a set & player registry. Would love it if the registry could show total unique cards... since most of mine appear in two different registries.

Also, is there a guide to setting up a Custom Registry? I have tried a few different ways, but most of my cards end up as invalid when I try to add them. Essentially, I am trying to create just one Custom Registry that all my graded cards fall into. Any step-by-step instructions out there?

Thanks!
When I was doing mine, I had to add the player from their database so there would be a slot for the card in the custom registry. I would usually do all the players I had, to get a space for all of them in the custom set. This would make your custom set like a normal player or set registry. Then I would go and add my cards by putting in the serial number. Then it would show up in the slot. Hope this helps.

BamYank (Brian)

Yes, thanks. Strange process... but it works. Thanks again!

-Mike
(09-30-2014, 10:31 AM)madhatter74 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, thanks. Strange process... but it works. Thanks again!

-Mike
You're quite welcome. Glad I could help.