Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckettt and E-Bay collections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you seen your organizer it has a new feature collections
Ebay Items current and E-bay Items Expired.
This may or may not help some of you out but for me it does nothing.
(09-25-2014, 06:14 AM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]If you seen your organizer it has a new feature collections
Thanks for pointing this out. No, I had not seen it, but I do use Ebay, so I have a look and see if it can be beneficial to me.
I have very little knowledge of it and may in fact be totally wrong but I think that is primarily for item integration between the two sites as part of a Marketplace seller account since one of the draws of such an account is the ability to list the same item on both sites simultaneously (at certain subscription levels). Maybe it works or is supposed to work for an org as well.
Not sure what it does but I seen this in the eariy am
(09-25-2014, 06:14 AM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]If you seen your organizer it has a new feature collections
One more thing to break down and screw up the function of ORG! Oh joy! Smile
It is new and not up and running yet but has to do with being able to sell on Ebay
Pretty cool if we get to use it! I agree with pacrimcollectibles, this is probably ment for the Marketplace seller accounts......good for them, cuts thier work in half. (Lets be quiet about this....maybe there is a benefit for us...LOL LOL.....jk)
Yeah, pointless for me, but I can see it being helpful for those that sell on eBay.
I think it's time for a WTSJR post Smile
(09-25-2014, 08:43 PM)richk Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's time for a WTSJR post Smile
?

Pages: 1 2