Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 22 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EDIT: NEW POINTS STANDINGS IN POST #17

This week's race in on Sunday, September 28th @ Dover - 2pm. Cutoff time to make picks is Saturday the 27th at 10 pm EDT. Here are the current points standings.

1. E7B - 715
2. Mik - 708 (-7)
3. kev - 694 (-21)
4. spaz - 648 (-67)
5. dun - 638 (-77)
6. lead - 602 (-113)
7. a9a - 577 (-138)
8. mini - 571 (-144)
9. ss - 542 (-173)
10. rghy - 453 (-262)

I am sticking with Jimmie for this week.

Well, can Denny Hamlin make a really good run at it and save his Chase status? Because I like the 11 at Dover, but...

So, I think picking Jimmie Johnson here is a smart pick becasue he's good at this track, but unlike Adam, I'm not as confident that things are going to pick up significantly for the 48.

I won't be surprised if Ryan Newman wins this race, and I should pick Keselowski right now, but I think I'm going with #4 Kevin Harvick, again...
I was going to pick Harvick last race and I feel like I should this time also, but I am going with Gordon for now, subject to change.
(09-22-2014, 01:32 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]...and I should pick Keselowski right now...
lol, we should all be picking Keselowski right now! Dang him!

Haven't decided who I'll roll with this week yet...but I tell ya, those Ganassi cars have been good lately!
Gordon got his one bad race out of his system, so it is Jeff Gordon again for me Smile

Jerry
Kasey Kahne for me again
Kurt Busch please.
(09-22-2014, 01:32 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Well, can Denny Hamlin make a really good run at it and save his Chase status? Because I like the 11 at Dover, but...

So, I think picking Jimmie Johnson here is a smart pick becasue he's good at this track, but unlike Adam, I'm not as confident that things are going to pick up significantly for the 48.

I won't be surprised if Ryan Newman wins this race, and I should pick Keselowski right now, but I think I'm going with #4 Kevin Harvick, again...
I hope Newman does win but I'm not optimistic , that being said I'm usually wrong so he will prob win. lol

Larson this week
I've been saying for a few weeks that I was going to do this and I finally did. I took a picture of the book that I am keeping stats/standings in for this game and uploaded it to my PB. Here are the two pages that cover the last 6 weeks of our game.

[Image: DSCN0778.jpg]
Pages: 1 2