Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: '80-'81 OPC Ray Bourque rc BVG 9.5 Gem Mint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Traders And Sellers Read Here First!

Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Terms Of Service
Thanks, Mod
Hey guys, I screwed up yesterday and didn't realize I had to list all of my cards. I was told I did not. So here goes. Im a baseball guy that ended up with a 1980-81 OPC Ray Bourque rc BVG 9.5 Gem Mint because the price was too good to pass on. Im now looking to trade it. Any interest?
Anything you want from me ?
Anyone got any Rob Gronkowski patches or autos?
If I have anything in my Org. that suits you then have at it. I would love to land the Bourque from you, so please give me a look. Thanks!

Randi
(09-24-2014, 01:01 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]If I have anything in my Org. that suits you then have at it. I would love to land the Bourque from you, so please give me a look. Thanks!

Randi
I'll take a look tonight,. Thank you.

Cool. I will tell you now that if you were to take football I would go heavily in your favor.

Randi
I recently sold two football collections. So I dont have much except a bunch of Gronk auto/patch rc's. I'd be willing to entertain an offer, but you may have to provide pricing.
Can you put an offer together? I dont really have a good read on the football market?
(09-25-2014, 06:44 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Can you put an offer together? I dont really have a good read on the football market?
I have no idea what is anything on the football market. I would basically give you all that I have available for football for the Bourque.

Randi
Pages: 1 2