Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need advice on tracking down cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't posted to this site in a while and it's good to see there's still so much going on. I'm looking for help tracking down the 05-06 UD Ice Cool Threads Patch cards of Milan Hejduk numbered to 50. I've searched this site for some time, tried e-bay with little success, and a few card shows over the years (but card shows in my part of the U.S. (Delaware) are few and far between, usually very small and overloaded with baseball). I'd really like to add some of these Helduk cards to my existing collection and would appreciate any help you guys can provide... I've been hitting dead ends for too long and it's starting to drain my passion for collecting. Thanks!
Still holding PayPal $ for purchase of any of these Hejduk cards as shown below... anyone need some holiday cash?
Let me know if your still looking for this card. I have two boxes on order that I will be cracking. I can let you know if I pluck it.

(12-01-2014, 05:14 PM)claudioop Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know if your still looking for this card. I have two boxes on order that I will be cracking. I can let you know if I pluck it.
I am still looking... good luck on your boxes and let me know what you pull. Thanks!