Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally! Been searching forever for this one.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The law of diminishing returns really sucks. I've been starting to suffer from it lately too. It gets to the point where just knocking one card off the want list is like winning the whole war. I've been lucky and found a lot of help from other supercollectors as well so I know the feeling. I also love when I can send someone something they don't have that I just stumbled upon. I have about 375 cards to go... not sure what I'll do when I'm done though. Here's to hoping the next one doesn't take a year.
(09-10-2014, 07:50 PM)no1dolphan Wrote: [ -> ]The law of diminishing returns really sucks. I've been starting to suffer from it lately too. It gets to the point where just knocking one card off the want list is like winning the whole war. I've been lucky and found a lot of help from other supercollectors as well so I know the feeling. I also love when I can send someone something they don't have that I just stumbled upon. I have about 375 cards to go... not sure what I'll do when I'm done though. Here's to hoping the next one doesn't take a year.
That's very impressive. Marino is a competitve player among collectors which makes it that much more special. Good luck with the rest.

Pages: 1 2