Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 20 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EDIT: NEW STANDINGS IN POST # 17

This week's race is on Sunday Sept. 14th @ Chicagoland - 2pm. Cutoff time to make picks is Sat. Sept. 13th @ 10 pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. E7B - 654
2. Mik - 640 (-14)
3. kev - 618 (-36)
4. spaz - 577 (-77)
5. dun - 569 (-85)
6. ss - 528 (-126)
7. lead - 526 (-128)
8. a9a - 525 (-129)
9. mini - 505 (-149)
10 rhy - 385 (-269)

My pick is Jimmie Johnson.
minitracer made an early pick of Joey Logano.
Jeff Gordon is my pick, thank you.

Jerry
(09-08-2014, 04:34 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]Jeff Gordon is my pick, thank you.

Jerry
GL to Gordon in the chase Jerry , I hope he finishes a strong 2nd to Newman.
On a more serious note ( not a single win for RCR this year) I'm pulling for Logano or Jr if #31 can't win it.

(09-08-2014, 09:32 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]GL to Gordon in the chase Jerry , I hope he finishes a strong 2nd to Newman.
On a more serious note ( not a single win for RCR this year) I'm pulling for Logano or Jr if #31 can't win it.
Well, RCR is ONLY running with Newman, Menard, Dillon (unless I forgot someone). One good veteran, one rookie, and one guy that I still don't know why he has a Cup Series ride other than MONEY (aka - his family sponsorship). Newman is, by far, the best driver on that team.
I don't like him personally, but it is nice to see Logano finally start to live up to the potential that Mark Martin said he had years ago.

I am pulling for ANY HMS driver to win the title. I don't really care if it is JJ getting his 7th, JG getting his 5th, or Dale Jr/KK getting their 1st title. If it isn't an HMS driver, I would like to see Kyle Busch recover from the weak ending to the 'regular season' and take his 1st championship. I wouldn't have a problem with Carl Edwards or Ryan Newman winning it all.

I do NOT want to see the SHR/Penske drivers win b/c all of those guys are ... (fill in the blank with some negative adjective). I also don't want to see the other 2 JGR drivers win for the same reason. I honestly don't see Almirola or Allmendinger having a chance to make it into the 2nd tier in the Chase. I didn't mention Biffle, but that is just b/c I have nothing to say about him (good or bad).
Well, the 3 drivers in the Cup Series I root for didn't make the Chase, so I can honestly say I really don't care who wins. I'd like to see Jr. get his first Championship, but beyond that, I will be pulling for the underdogs. AJ is a pretty cool cat from what I've seen of him on TV, though like Adam, I don't see him making it very far...but until he's out, I'll root for him and Jr. to move on to the next tier of the Chase.
Dale Jr.
Kasey Kahne
I like Harvick in Chicago, but who has the most Wins and most Top Tens over the ten or twelve years or so in Chicago? Tony Stewart.

Racing for pride now, and going to get a win...so I'm going with Smoke.
Going with Jimmie Johnson this week.
Would love to see Kasey win his first championship this year. Because I work for Shell right now I wouldn't mind seeing Logano win one for team Shell. But I really believe that if JR. wins the championship it would be a big boost to Nascar.

For this race I will go with Harvick again, for now.
Pages: 1 2