Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for mini framed relics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am looking for mini framed relics,autos,cloth and plates of the following brands...A&G,Gypsy Queen,Topps 205/206. My whole org is up for trade. let me know what ya got
(09-02-2014, 03:18 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for mini framed relics of the following brands...A&G,Gypsy Queen,Topps 205/206. My whole org is up for trade. let me know what ya got
Are you specifically looking for any year, player, team? Any non-player A&G relics?
(09-02-2014, 03:22 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Are you specifically looking for any year, player, team? Any non-player A&G relics?
looking for all and any mini framed relics and autos,cloth and plates
Offer sent bud
Check me I have 6-8 of them from random years
(09-02-2014, 04:14 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me I have 6-8 of them from random years
you got it
Opened a couple for you
(09-02-2014, 04:35 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]Opened a couple for you
Send me an offer on what you want...there are some in trades but i will let you know
I responded to all the offers...I will trade the higher priced cards for cards that are equal value or up to 3. Some of the cards were involved in trades or I have them for sale...Its not that i don't like them its that they are tied up.
Completely forgot
I just picked up a few
Adding them now
Pages: 1 2 3