Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for Wings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to make some more trades.

I collect Motown Madness, Red Wings, CuJo and 1995-96 Collectors Choice Platinum Players Club.

Thanks,
Nathan
Hi Nathan,

I've got some stuff in my org if you want to check it out. Also, I'd have to check shipping cost but I have a pretty cool limited edition Cujo bobblehead you might like. I have no use for it so if you're wiling to give me a bit more in a trade just to cover the extra shipping cost, it's yours. Take a look and shoot me an offer if interested. Thanks bud

MC

(08-30-2014, 03:03 PM)madmack29 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to make some more trades.

I collect Motown Madness, Red Wings, CuJo and 1995-96 Collectors Choice Platinum Players Club.

Thanks,
Nathan
(09-01-2014, 12:41 PM)heaterhabs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nathan,

I've got some stuff in my org if you want to check it out. Also, I'd have to check shipping cost but I have a pretty cool limited edition Cujo bobblehead you might like. I have no use for it so if you're wiling to give me a bit more in a trade just to cover the extra shipping cost, it's yours. Take a look and shoot me an offer if interested. Thanks bud

MC
Do you have a pic of the bobblehead or let me know what it is and I can look it up.

Thanks,
Nathan
If Nathan is not interested in the bobble head......there is a chance that I might be interested in it.
Renewed my OPG and ready for more trades.

Thanks,
Nathan