Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My next quest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK guys, I am on to my next quest. I am looking to trade for five rc's from Topps Chrome.
They are:
#10 Tanaka
#19 Taveras
#25 Bogaerts
#188 Wong
#199 Abreu
Thanks for looking.
I know it's early and pricing is still a ways off but I think I can complete this task quickly. As usual, everything I have is fair game.
(08-28-2014, 12:01 PM)cspen Wrote: [ -> ]OK guys, I am on to my next quest. I am looking to trade for five rc's from Topps Chrome.
They are:
#10 Tanaka
#19 Taveras
#25 Bogaerts
#188 Wong
#199 Abreu
Thanks for looking.
Wish I new this before our trade. I just cracked a case last night. I'm 100% positive I have all these. You want me to hold up on mailing and see if we can work out something for them this weekend?
I just sent out my end of the trade. I am always up for another one. Let me know. If we can come to an agreement on another trade, you can wait to send all of mine in one package.
Ok, it's been a few days since Topps Chrome hit the streets and lots of you should have opened a lot of it. I am still looking to trade for the five rc's listed above. Please let me know if we can lake a deal.
Does it matter if base or a type of refractor. Most of my base is already traded, that is why I'm asking.
(08-31-2014, 10:14 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: [ -> ]Does it matter if base or a type of refractor. Most of my base is already traded, that is why I'm asking.
I'm looking for base only.