Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MAJOR PC pickup today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man I love that fact that you collect Edge! I remember how ridiculous his cards were priced! Its nice to see a lot of designs that I never seen before as well! Great additions & love the thread!
(08-29-2014, 10:00 PM)pudge27t Wrote: [ -> ]Man I love that fact that you collect Edge! I remember how ridiculous his cards were priced! Its nice to see a lot of designs that I never seen before as well! Great additions & love the thread!
Thanks man! Every time I get a new card I get excited about collecting him all over again.

There are definitely some guys that got caught up in the monster money these were going for back in the early 2000s. They have $60-$80 invested in cards that go for ~$20 at auction these days and won't take the hit- understandable, but prices me out of some of the super rare stuff for now.
(08-29-2014, 10:55 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man! Every time I get a new card I get excited about collecting him all over again.

There are definitely some guys that got caught up in the monster money these were going for back in the early 2000s. They have $60-$80 invested in cards that go for ~$20 at auction these days and won't take the hit- understandable, but prices me out of some of the super rare stuff for now.
Patience! TRUST me, I know a little something about collecting someone who had a lot of hype! Wink
In the end, they all come down! Tongue
Newest addition to the 1999 set:

1999 Skybox Dominion Gen Next Warp Tek
[Image: th_SkyboxDominionGenNextWarpTek_zps661e5477.jpg]

(08-30-2014, 09:15 PM)pudge27t Wrote: [ -> ]Patience! TRUST me, I know a little something about collecting someone who had a lot of hype! Wink
In the end, they all come down! Tongue
Haha I hear ya, no doubt!

Pages: 1 2