Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I only do Baseball this time I did Football 1 in 18,000 good? (scan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So like I said, don't do football but it is a normal for me to get a back or two of topps football for the fun of it each year. This year was the best to say the least. I picked up one rackpack at Target today and hit a 1 in 18,000 NFL.com F.F. auto> I don't do football and would think about trading it if the deal is up my alley. Thanks for looking.

[Image: 2014NFLcomFantasyAuto-EddieLacyRed001_zps365114ab.jpg]
what a hit congrats!
?? Thought topps wasn't out till tomorrow?
(08-19-2014, 11:26 PM)tenaciouzd Wrote: [ -> ]?? Thought topps wasn't out till tomorrow?
when i went to Target yesterday they had the boxes already out but not on the shelf - things showing up a day early is not unusual at Target whose employees often seem to have little interest in cards
Yeah, I got 2 blasters at Target yesterday (I don't know why, I'm not supposed to be buying cards :/ ) I didn't get anything near as nice, though!
What are you looking fir card wise if its for trade...? I have football and baseball.......what trade value are you looking for if you do trade it...?
Congrats on the sick hit
very nice! feel free to check me for it as I am always looking to unload my baseball
I have a Nolan Ryan on card auto that was signed in person that has been verified by JSA authentic if you're interested in that?
Nice redemption