Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone want to trade?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for whatever catches my eye so send me some offers.
Do you have the below Biggio? If you need it I'll send it to you just pm me your addy. Pulled it out of a mlb board game so figured it might be rare and you may need it.

1989 Classic Light Blue #51 Craig Biggio
(08-13-2014, 10:29 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the below Biggio? If you need it I'll send it to you just pm me your addy. Pulled it out of a mlb board game so figured it might be rare and you may need it.

If Dan doesn't need it, I'd love to get it. Its not expensive, but it's a pain in the but to find because nobody cares to keep them. Im actually looking for about 6 classic cards from 1989.
(08-13-2014, 10:29 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the below Biggio? If you need it I'll send it to you just pm me your addy. Pulled it out of a mlb board game so figured it might be rare and you may need it.

Yes sir I'm missing that card. I will send you some Goldschmidt stuff in return. PM will be incoming. THANK YOU very much!

Will, I do have one of the Biggios your asking for and I will just throw it in the trade of ours I'm about to mail out.
(08-14-2014, 07:10 AM)Odyssey Wrote: [ -> ]Yes sir I'm missing that card. I will send you some Goldschmidt stuff in return. PM will be incoming. THANK YOU very much!

Will, I do have one of the Biggios your asking for and I will just throw it in the trade of ours I'm about to mail out.
Awesome! Thanks, man.
No worries. Still looking to do more trades too!
You always can check in with my org... Wouldn't mind dealing again !
offer sent