Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 Boxes Topps 2014 Mini Online Exclusives Now w Scan!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Edit: Boxes had inserts for 10% discount for any non-trading card products on Topps.com. Use code "MINI" (caps) and expires 12/31/14. Hey a buck is a buck......

Can't get scans up until tomorrow night but we ripped our 3 boxes of 2014 Mini Flagship. Nothing earth shattering as I got no autos but the relics I did get are either really cool looking or a favorite player. All look great......

Relics:
Kershaw - Bat
Mauer - Jersey with stripe
Tulowitzki - Jersey with stripe

Blacks #5
Kinsler 4/5
Duffy 4/5

Pinks #25
Yelich *woohoo...25/25
Minor
Owens
Murphy
Hundley
Asche (PC)

12 Golds #63
Sale & Castellanos "big hits"

18 Future is Now inserts (2 Trouts)

Abreu & Tanaka RC's (both going in for grading as they look awesome)
[Image: 1_zps19b285a4.jpg]

I love the "big" mini's so I'm happy. Stuff will be for trade after it is loaded and pricing comes up. Happy with the collation this year as there appears to be minimal dups. Good luck everyone else with your boxes. PS reminder to self...get a case next year....
Nice stuff! I've been waffling between a box of Mini or Donruss Series 2.
Any Schoop or Machado FT?
(08-11-2014, 09:57 PM)sfreinker Wrote: [ -> ]Any Schoop or Machado FT?
Maybe we need to send you a "phun pack"! Got a dup Manny Future is Now insert....really didn't go through the base cards except pulling Phillies and looking for Tanaka and Abreu's. Will check tomorrow and pull them out for you. Sit tight........

(08-11-2014, 09:35 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff! I've been waffling between a box of Mini or Donruss Series 2.
I'm holding off on Donruss til the holidays myself. Good luck whichever way you go.........

Nice stuff Joe, if you got any Goldschmidt please check me for them. Really need his 3 base cards.
(08-11-2014, 10:14 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff Joe, if you got any Goldschmidt please check me for them. Really need his 3 base cards.
Base #15...HR Leaders #38 & RBI Leaders #143. What do you know, dups of them all. Pulled and to the side for you. May just need your addy.......

I ordered mine after yours, so hopefully, they show up tomorrow!
Sounds like your boxes were pretty decent, except for the lack of any major Phillies hits (1 pink?) ... Hopefully, my boxes will help remedy that situation. Smile
At least you got that Kershaw relic (I thought you PC'd Kershaw, too... Right?)
Can't wait to see your 'gradible' Abreu and Tanaka cards. Are you using PSA or BGS?
(08-11-2014, 10:33 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Base #15...HR Leaders #38 & RBI Leaders #143. What do you know, dups of them all. Pulled and to the side for you. May just need your addy.......
You awesome man thanks!
Great job! Can't wait for the scans sir..
Decent boxes congrats!!
Pages: 1 2 3